Monday 2 November 2015

Singing in a Choir is Healthy !

I read this today over my morning cup of good coffee and thought it might make interesting reading for anyone interested in singing or indeed singing teaching !

Those of us who have sung our whole lives know that this is completely true, and can add in all sorts of extra benefits than even all those mentioned in the article. Singing make one 'glow', in all senses of the word, emotionally, intellectually and of course, providing one is working hard, physically !

In my life I think I have 'glowed' more than if I had visited a sauna every working day of my career, and I often use the term, ' Come on sweat a bit!' to my long suffering pupils !

Read, listen and watch, but most of all, enjoy !

Keep Calm and Sing.

Click below

http://bbc.in/1HmbMYS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment