Sunday 12 June 2011

Thank you




My last day of recuperation ! Tomorrow I start teaching again in preperation for our concert next saturday! I have tried to be sensible and cut down the week's teaching, but it is very difficult to cut a student without having to make dreadful decisions, decisions which will always upset somebody!

I have had such care from my friends, so many meals cooked, cakes baked, fresh picked soft fruits, and small gifts and cards. Thanks you to everyone, it is greatly appreciated, and shows how much kindness there is in Paradise!

Gretel has been looked after, played with and generally spoiled. She has now many new friends!

I also had a home visit from my personal, and extremely tame, chest consultant. After a long day at his clinic he called on his way home to have a listen to my chest.

All clear, all well and all ready to go, just need to get back to it all gently!

Big thanks to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment